1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information that is used to provide user-friendly services and is read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognize you so that our web server can present you with a website that is better, faster, more individual and better tailored to your needs.
Please note that you may be unable to access certain web content if you block cookies.
A distinction is made between the following basic types of cookies:
- Session cookies: There are stored on your computer or device while you browse our website and are deleted afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period.
- Cookies from third-party providers: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our website. They are used, for example, to show personalized advertisements.
- We use session cookies to keep the current session active.
This website also uses Google web analysis services.<br/> For further information on this topic as well as general information on data protection, please refer to the section Data protection.
3. Cookies from third-party providers
4. We currently use the following cookies
- Google: __utmb, __utmc, __utma, __utmz, __utmt, __utmx, _gat, DSID, IDE, GPLUS_UI_BETA, OTZ
- TYPO3: fe_typo_user, PHPSESSID, cookie_banner_seen, non_functional_cookies, visitor_location_banner_seen
5. Managing cookies / objection
- View cookies,
- Allow cookies,
- Deactivate all or specific cookies,
- Deactivate all cookies upon closing the browser,
- Block cookies,
- Provide a notification when a service is attempting to set a cookie, and
- Object to the use of tracking analytics
For the following browsers, you will find the instructions on how to deactivate cookies on the browser supplier’s website. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may be unable to use some areas of our website.