Blanking cap for gate valves
for E2/E3 Combi- and gate valves
- easy retrofitting of position indicator and automatic actuator on the standard bonnet
- one extension spindle for several dimensions
- optimally placed wedge guide of wear resistant plastic guarantees lowest wear and tear and lowest closing torques, suitable for frequent operations at a differential pressure up to 16 bar
- 100 % suitable for operation by automatic actuators
- generous oversizing of the required thread length in the wedge nut guarantees highest possible breaking torques
- O rings embedded in non-corrosive material (according to DIN 3547-T1)
- replaceable O rings under pressure (according ISO 7259)
- cleaning with pig possible
The short style provides for space saving installation and lower material, labour, transport and stockholding costs..
The compact design enables the valve chamber to be made from sectional concrete giving typical savings of 25 % in chamber construction.
Please specify the arrangement of the
valves in a clockwise direction. For details see catalog sheet.
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (4)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5007937||BLANKING CAP||DN 65-80||1.55 KG|
|5007938||BLANKING CAP||DN 100||1.9 KG|
|5007939||BLANKING CAP||DN 125-150||3.2 KG|
|5007940||BLANKING CAP||DN 200||5 KG|
This product was not found in your country
You can find similar products in the category Accessories