Combined air release valve BAIO | PN 16
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
Diameter range DN 50 I DN 80 (BAIO)
Pressure rating PN 16
- The combined air release valve is embedded instead of high-maintenance and expensive pipe ventilation shafts.
- The standpipe protects the automatic air release valve
- With the automatic shut-off, the combined air release valve can be easily removed and installed for service tasks
- The materials used for the combined air release valve guarantee absolute resistance to corrosion
- The drainage water is removed through the drainage (ISO pipe fitting DN ½")
- A surface box with an opening measuring 300 mm or larger should be used for underfloor installation;
- The standpipe should be surrounded by a drainage water absorber up to the cap to drain any ingressing rainwater.
- The combined air release valve can be shortened by 100 mm at the intended points marked in red
- Valve only for air release: Upon request (minimum pressure of 0.3 bar required)
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (4)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5016282||COMB. AIR RELEASE VALVE PN16
|DN 80-50/815||PN16||22 KG|
|5016260||COMB. AIR RELEASE VALVE PN16
|DN 80-50/1615||PN16||31.6 KG|
|5016304||COMB. AIR RELEASE VALVE PN16
|DN 80-50/1115||PN16||25.2 KG|
|5016323||COMB. AIR RELEASE VALVE PN16
|DN 80-50/1365||PN16||28.6 KG|
Find suitable accessories.