Diameter range DN 80
Pressure rating PN 16 I PN 25
- The combined air release valve is embedded instead of high-maintenance and expensive pipe ventilation shafts.
- The standpipe protects the automatic air release valve
- With the automatic shut-off, the combined air release valve can be easily removed and installed for service tasks
- The materials used for the combined air release valve guarantee absolute resistance to corrosion
- The drainage water is removed through the drainage (ISO pipe fitting DN ½")
- A surface box with an opening measuring 300 mm or larger should be used for underfloor installation;
- The standpipe should be surrounded by a drainage water absorber up to the cap to drain any ingressing rainwater.
- The combined air release valve can be shortened by 100 mm at the intended points marked in red
- BAIO connection DN 80 from 0,1 - 16 / 0,2 - 25 bar
- Automatic and maintenance friendly
- Max. Air release: 700 m³/h PN 16
- Max. Air release: 770 m³/h PN 25