Combined air release valve PN 6
with BAIO connection
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
Diameter range DN 50 I DN 80 ( BAIO )
Pressure rating PN 6
- The combined air release valve is embedded instead of high-maintenance and expensive pipe ventilation shafts.
- The standpipe protects the automatic air release valve
- With the automatic shut-off, the combined air release valve can be easily removed and installed for service tasks
- The materials used for the combined air release valve guarantee absolute resistance to corrosion
- The drainage water is removed through the drainage (ISO pipe fitting DN ½")
- A surface box with an opening measuring 300 mm or larger should be used for underfloor installation;
- The standpipe should be surrounded by a drainage water absorber up to the cap to drain any ingressing rainwater (Fig. 2 see page N 5/2)
- The combined air release valve can be shortened by 100 mm at the intended points (see rear of standpipe 5, operating pipe 3) marked in red
- Valve only for air release: Upon request (minimum pressure of 0.3 bar required)
Hawle quality guarantee
Find out more about our extras.