Wastewater combined air release valve
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
Diameter range DN 80
Pressure rating PN 16
- The combined air release valve comprises a PE chamber with shut-off mechanism and an air release valve. #
- Owing to its compact structure, the BEG replaces time-consuming, high-maintenance shaft structures.
- All maintenance work can be carried out from the ground surface. This avoids the risks which arise when accessing chambers.
- The air release valve with unique roll membrane technology is perfect for venting larger quantities of air under working pressure.
- The sealing seat does not come into contact with the medium.
- The BEV functions continuously between 0 and 16 bar and seals properly even when depressurized.
- Water hammers are also diminished by the roll membrane and spring mechanism.
- The BEV has two flush connections which are pulled up to the lower edge of the plastic cover.
- Light soiling can be flushed out of the BEV by connecting a rinsing tube.
- In the event of greater soiling, the BEV can be easily removed via a bayonet connection.
- The shut-off unit is opened and closed with the extension shaft via a half-turn. A conventional valve key can be used to operate the extension shaft.
- Max. air release capacity: 440 m³/hr operating range: Continuously from 0–16 bar lower outlet: Flange DN 80 with threaded bolt (70 mm) or BAIO® spigot DN 80 (dirt cover and locking ring required)
- Special functions on request: - Only air release or only aeration - air release stop: For compressed-air-purged pipes
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (2)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5014018||AUTOMATIC AIR VALVE FOR WASTE
WATER, 1.5 M PCD, FLANGE
|5014019||AUTOMATIC AIR VALVE FOR WASTE
WATER, 1.25 M PCD, FLANGE