Özkan Butterfly valve double eccentric
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Butterfly valve suitable for pipelines and waterstations.
- Working temperature according to EN 1074.
- Easy handling due to double eccentricity and well matched gearboxes.
- Overlay welded and microfinished seat optimizing lifetime of valve and minimum resistance to flow.
- DN 150 - DN 2500
- For shallow pipeline connections
Design features No. 9881
- Double eccentric, mounted disc
- Standard version incl. operator: Wormgearbox and handwheel
- Design according EN 593
- Prepared for actuator
- Face-to-face dimension according EN 558 – 1 SERIES 14, 13 OPTIONAL
- Flange connection dimensions according to EN 1092-2
- Pressure rates: PN 10 | PN 16 | PN 25 | PN 40
Material | Technical features
- Body seat made of stainless steel, welded and microfinished
- Body and disc made of ductil iron, epoxy powder coated
- Sealing ring made of elastomer
- Retaining ring made of steel, epoxy powder coated
- All connections made of stainless steel
- Bearing system made of bronze - self lubricating
- Shafts made of stainless steel
- Handwheel made of cast iron, epoxy powder coated