E2 COMBI-3 valve | BAIO
with vertical outlet
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
Resilient seated gate valve combined with socket T-piece
- With socket for ductile iron pipes
- With vertical outlet BAIO DN 80 and two ZAK-46 sockets
- For ductile iron, steel, PE and PVC pipes, PN 16
- easy retrofitting of position indicator and automatic actuator on the standard bonnet
- one extension spindle for several dimensions
- optimally placed wedge guide of wear resistant plastic guarantees lowest wear and tear and lowest closing torques, suitable for frequent operations at a differential pressure up to 16 bar
- 100 % suitable for operation by automatic actuators
- generous oversizing of the required thread length in the wedge nut guarantees highest possible breaking torques
- O rings embedded in non-corrosive material (according to DIN 3547-T1)
- replaceable O rings under pressure (according ISO 7259)
- cleaning with pig possible
- the short style provides for space saving installation and lower material, labour, transport and stockholding costs..
- the compact design enables the valve chamber to be made from sectional concrete giving typical savings of 25 % in chamber construction.
Please specify the arrangement of the
valves in a clockwise direction. For details see catalog sheet.
Hawle quality guarantee
Find suitable accessories.