E3 COMBI-III valve - without vertical outlet
• Resilient seated gate valve combined with flange-T-piece
• Space saving installation through short design as well as savings in material, work, transport and storage costs
• The compact design enables the valve chamber to be made from sectional concrete giving typical savings of 25 % in chamber construction costs
• Internal thread connection ¾" - optional for manometer, ball valve outlet etc.
• Flanges sized in accordance with EN 1092-2, drilled according EN 1092-2 | PN 10 standard; EN 1092-2 | PN 16 DN 200 please specify on order - other standards on request
• Suitable for cleaning with a cleaning pig
• DUPLEX stainless steel spindle
• Easy retrofitting of position indicator and automatic actuator on the standard bonnet
• One extension spindle for several dimensions
• Optimally placed wedge guide of wear resistant plastic guarantees lowest wear and tear and lowest closing torques, suitable for frequent operations at a differential pressure up to 16 bar
• 100 % suitable for operation by automatic actuators
• Generous dimensioning of the required thread length in the wedge nut allows high torques
• O-rings embedded in non-corrosive material (according to DIN 3547-T1)
• Replaceable O-rings under pressure
Please specify the arrangement of the valves in a clockwise direction. For details see catalog sheet.