Needle valves, also called piston valves, are designed for flow control and regulation applications.
Often, shut-off valves such as butterfly valves and gate valves are used to regulate the flow, although they are not suitable for throttling purposes. This improper use damages the material and considerably shortens the service life of the shut-off valves.
The damages can be circumvented with a needle valve, which is specifically designed for regulating and control purposes.
Özkan ductile iron needle valves features include:
- DN200 to 1600
- PN 10-40
- Optimized body design for better flow guiding, minimum head losses in full open position
- Single piece compact needle valve's body
- Maximum service life due to cavitation-free location of the seal ring
- Drive shaft supported on both sides in self-lubricating, maintenance-free bushings
- Stainless steel internal parts and fittings
- Wear- and corrosion-resistant, bronze weld overlay-finished piston guides
- Double O-ring seal shaft
- Optional control devices for optimum cavitation-free control requirements
- No special tools required for seal ring replacement
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating.
Product variants (3)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|Show||5031678||NEEDLE VALVE ÖZK PN16
WITH AUMA SA 10.2 400V
|Show||5030916||Needle valve DN350 PN10 with SAR actuator||DN350||PN10||0 KG|
|Show||5030915||Needle valve DN1200 PN10 with SAR actuator||DN1200||PN10||0 KG|
This product was not found in your country
You can find similar products in the category Control valves