Combinable with all ZAK 46 and ZAK 69 products with ZAK spigots
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- The threadless, restraint jointing system for the service connections made of
ductile iron, epoxy powder coated
- Integrated on pipe saddles, service valves and fittings
- Operating pressure PN 16
- Simple installation: Push into socket - rotate for 90° - pull out - fit the snap ring
- The Synoflex socket system provides high quality restraint connections to all common water supply pipes. The patented Synoflex secures steel, DCI, PE/PVC and AC* pipes with fully corrosion protected connections
- According to EN 14525
- Flexible gasket
- Flexible Synoflex grip ring
- Tension locks corrosion resistant. Each support element in the grip ring holds a tension lock element
- Bolts reversible 180°
- Angle compensation max. 8° (+/- 4° each socket)
- For restraint connections with PE pipes (PE ≥ SDR 17), a support liner No. 6035 is required
- Support element and grip element are pressed into one another. The grip elements does not fall off as a result of inserting of pulling the pipe out
*Warning! A restraint connection between Synoflex and asbestos cement pipes can’t be confirmed. Removal of the grip ring is not necessary.
Hawle quality guarantee
HAWLE-SYNOFLEX restraint multi-range connection | EN
Find out more about our extras.