- Made of brass
- The function of the ISO pipe fitting is clear and simple: the O-ring made of highly elastic elastomer seals even when depressurized due to its pretension on the pipe.
- As the water pressure and pipe tension increase, the sealing and grip rings are compressed further into the conical chamber, thus increasing the sealing and gripping effect
- The gripping and sealing functions only act on the outer diameter of the pipe; therefore only one fitting is required for all pressure ratings up to PN 16
- The joint is flexible; the fitting can be turned on the pipe and disassembled on demand without affecting the grip or seal. The installation of the fitting is quick and simple.
All ISO pipe fittings can also be supplied for PVC pipes with a spezialised grip ring at extra cost.
- For PE-pipes according to EN 12201 and DIN 8074 | to PN 16; up to 30 °C medium temperature, also for vacuum (with support liner)
- External thread EN 10226-1
Hawle quality guarantee
Hawle house connections | EN