ISO gas reducing adapter with internal thread, POM
with internal thread ISO 228
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- For PE pipes according to EN 1555-2 (DIN 8074 / 8075)
- The HAWLE ISO pipe fitting is the easiest way joining polyethylene pipes
- The function of the ISO pipe fitting is clear and simple; the O-ring is made of elastomer and seals well even when the pressure is nil, because it is compressed onto the pipe
- The joint is flexible and the fitting can be turned on the pipe without affecting the grip or seal. Assembly the fitting is quick and simple and can be dismantled if required
- The protective elastomer cap prevents penetration of sand and dirt into the ISO pipe Fitting
- Always use support liner for PE pipes!
- Do not use the fitting again after dismantling!
Hawle quality guarantee
Hawle house connections | EN
ISO Fitting Deinstallation
Product variants (1)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Outlet 1||Outlet 2||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5019556||ISO2-FITTING POM MOP8, GAS
ADAPTER RED, PE/IG, IMB
These products may also be interesting to you