ISO gas reducing adapter with internal thread, POM
The right solution for all situations: this has been our requirement of Hawle ISO fittings and service valves made of POM since 1968. The fact that they can be reused makes them the perfect, affordable and safe solution for any temporary or fixed water supply connection. ISO POM fittings are quick and easy to install, while ensuring the highest levels of safety, reliability, and durability. After all, when it comes to water supply connections, we settle for nothing less.
- The function of the ISO pipe fitting is clear and simple: the O-ring made of highly elastic elastomer seals even when depressurized due to its pretension on the pipe.
- As the water pressure and pipe tension increase, the sealing and grip rings are compressed further into the conical chamber, thus increasing the sealing and gripping effect
- The gripping and sealing functions only act on the outer diameter of the pipe
- The joint is flexible; the fitting can be turned on the pipe and disassembled on demand without affecting the grip or seal. The installation of the fitting is quick and simple.
- The POM fitting in the new copolymer version is UV stabilized and offers excellent long-term stability
- The colored dust caps of the POM fitting indicate the different leading medium (gas, water) and offer protection against contamination
- In POM fittings all internal threads are reinforced with a stainless steel ring
- For PE-pipes according to EN 1555-2 and DIN 8074 / DIN 8075 | to PN 4;
- Always use support liner for PE pipes!
- Do not use the fitting again after dismantling!
- Temperature range: operation: -10 °C to 50 °C / storage: -25 °C to 70 °C
- Internal thread ISO 228