ISO T-fitting, POM
with sockets for PE pipes
- For PE pipes according to EN 12201-2 and DIN 8074, up to PN 16
- The HAWLE ISO pipe fitting is the easiest way joining polyethylene pipes
- The ISO pipe fitting is suitable for use in drinking water area up to a temperature of 30 °C
- The gripping and sealing functions act only the o.d. of the pipe; thereforce only one fitting is required for all pressure ratings up to PN 16
- The function of the ISO pipe fitting is clear and simple; the O-ring is made of elastomer and seals well even when the pressure is nil, because it is compressed onto the pipe
- As the water pressure and pipe tension increase, the sealing and grip rings are compressed further into the conical chamber, thus increasing the sealing and gripping effect
- The joint is flexible and the fitting can be turned on the pipe without affecting the grip or seal. Assembly the fitting is quick and simple and can be dismantled if required.
- This design has been well proven for many years in water distribution and is used in pipelines with pressures up to PN 16 (also in vacuum situations, with support liner)
- In POM fittings all internal threads are strengthened with a stainless steel ring
Hawle house connections | EN
Product variants (7)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Outlet 1||Outlet 2||Pressure rating||Weight|
|Show||5020007||ISO2-FITTING POM PN16, WATER
|Show||5018079||ISO2-FITTING POM PN16, WATER
|Show||5018372||ISO2-FITTING POM PN16, WATER
|5018624||ISO2-FITTING POM PN16, WATER
TEE, PE/PE/PE, IMB
|Show||5020103||ISO2-FITTING POM PN16, WATER
TEE, IMBEMA, WATER
|D 63-63-63||PE63||PE63||PN16||1.17 KG|
|Show||5020105||ISO2-FITTING POM PN16, WATER
Find out more about our services.
Find suitable accessories.
Find suitable spare parts.
This product was not found in your country
You can find similar products in the category Fittings