- Resilient seated gate valves with easy operation
- Non-rising spindle of duplex stainless steel
- Longevity thanks to full corrosion protection
- Wide variety of housing options
- Made in Europe
Gate valves (70)
Hawle manufactures a wide variety of resilient seated gate valves for water supply services. In a resilient gate valve, a wedge is covered with a resilient material, such as an elastomer, which provides a tight seal.
Resilient gate valves are widely used in a wide variety of applications:
- potable water distribution lines,
- water treatment plants,
- water pumping stations,
- fire protection systems,
- industrial water systems,
- irrigation networks, etc.
Hawle resilient seated gate valves are suitable for above- and below-ground installations, can be manual- or electrically operated, and used for potable water at temperatures (≤40°C).