E2 gate valve for gas, flange - PE end | PN 6
- Soft wedge gate valves with flange and PE welded ends for the connections to the PE pipes to EN 1555-2, DIN 8074
- The welded sockets are guaranteed gas-tight and are also guaranteed with 2 seals acting independent of each other plus a Support liner in PE welded sockets. The welding of the valve in the PE pipeline can be implemented by butt fusion welding or an electrofusion welding joint. Following the welding of the valve is not permissible.
- One extension spindle for multiple dimensions
- Sealing system: the wedge rubber profiles close with minimal friction in the body. There is no abrasion and thus no wear of the sealing body.
- The special wedge guide in wear-resistant plastic ensures lowest wear and tear and Minimum operation forces, suitable for frequent actuation at differential pressures of up to 16 bar
- Oversized spindle nut with threads, withstands enormous operating torque
- 100% suitable for underground Installation
- Standard model: without handwheel and extension spindle
- Temperature range: operation: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C
Product variants (1)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5002497||E2 VALVE FLANGE/PE TAIL PN6