The Hawle.live CAP can be retrofitted to all existing hydrants.
Any activation of a hydrant is registered and documented immediately and can be received as an alert notification.
Time and again, hydrants are damaged by improper operation. This may happen, for example, when water is tapped illegally, which will also falsify the water balance. The consequences can be even more serious in case of unauthorized tapping without a protective valve, which may lead to soiling and/or microbial contamination of the drinking water pipe.
The best antidote for this is the Hawle.live CAP which helps you to keep an eye on all your hydrants. You’ll get valuable real-time information about all above ground hydrants and all water tapping activities so you can continuously survey any direct access to the drinking water network.
All existing hydrants can be retrofitted with the Hawle.live CAP. Administration is performed via the Hawle.live APP, where you’ll see all hydrants last operated at a glance.
Notification via SMS and/or e-mail can be configured by means of an alert plan.
- Continuous monitoring of all above ground hydrants
- Protection of critical infrastructure
- Alerting possible by e-mail and/or SMS
- Statistics & evaluations
- Only one Hawle.live CAP per hydrant required
- The electronic system for transmission is integrated in a Storz B cover cap. Thus, all above ground hydrants can be retrofitted easily.
- Data transmission via GSM network
- Easy commissioning via the Hawle.live APP
You can find similar products in the category Hawle.live