DUO Above ground hydrant "Rigid type"
PN16, ÖNORM F 2010, EN 14384, EN 1074-6
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Working pressure: max. 16 bar (PN 16)
- Complete drainage - residual water zero (RW 0)
- All internal parts are made of corrosion-resistant material and can be removed without excavating the hydrant
- With ball double shut-off (optionally without ball double shut-off)
- Loose flange with integrated flange gasket enables the continuous 360° rotation of the hydrant for optimal installation
- Flange sized and drilled according to EN 1092-2 | PN 16