EURO-SV tunnel fire hydrant
2 outlets, vertical, PN16, ÖNORM F 2010, EN 14384, EN 10746
- Working pressure: max. 16 bar (PN 16)
- Complete drainage - residual water zero (RW 0)
- All internal parts made of corrosion-resistant material and can be removed upwards without excavating the hydrant
- Through their vulcanised elastomer sealing profile, the valve plug ensure under pressure protection and tightness in the brass seal seating ring; with the opening stroke of the valve plug (50 mm), the function of the drainage with under pressure protection is positively-controlled
- The head with the outlets can be rotated 360° by loosening the 4 stainless steel bolts
- Flange sized and drilled according to EN 1092-2 | PN 16
Product variants (2)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Material||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5032997||TUNNELHYDR. EURO2000-RW0 PN16
2 OUTLETS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER
|5033801||TUNNELHYDR. EURO2000-RWO PN16
2 OUTLETS WITH FIRE-COCKS
|80-BB -L1000||NGG||PN16||49.12 KG|
Find out more about our services.
Find suitable accessories.
Find suitable spare parts.
These products may also be interesting to you
This product was not found in your country
You can find similar products in the category Hydrants