Freeflow height-adjustable underground fire hydrant
with flange, PN16, EN 14339
- Free passage
- Stainless steel plate mechanism with fixed opening and closing points, which will not be affected by encrustation or pollution.
- Good corrosion protection by epoxy coating and non-corroding materials
- Maintenance free
- Automatic drainage system with pressure control, drain time less than 10 min.
- Minimal torque for operation
- Suitable for installation by under pressure drilling (installation afterwards)
- Multiple functions possible
- Seals in shut-off element is protected against damage
- Height adjustable, depending on the Version between 300-550 mm
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (2)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Material||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5006905||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT
|80 / 1,50-2,05||PN16||58 KG|
|5006908||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT
|80 / 1,25-1,55||PN16||52 KG|
Find suitable accessories.
These products may also be interesting to you