Freeflow underground fire hydrant BAIO
with BAIO spigot end, PN16, EN 14339
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Free passage
- Stainless steel plate mechanism with fixed opening and closing points, which will not be affected by encrustation or pollution.
- Good corrosion protection by epoxy coating and non-corroding materials
- Maintenance free
- Automatic drainage system with pressure control, drain time less than 10 min.
- Minimal torque for operation
- Suitable for installation by under pressure drilling (installation afterwards)
- Multiple functions possible
- Seals in shut-off element is protected against damage
Product variants (5)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Material||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5006911||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT||80 / 1,50||PN16||33 KG|
|5006915||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT||80 / 1,0||PN16||31.6 KG|
|5006916||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT||80 / 1,25||PN16||31 KG|
|5006918||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT||80 / 2,0||PN16||0 KG|
|5006920||FREEFLOW BELOW GROUND HYDRANT||80 / 0,77||PN16||26 KG|