H4 ABOVE GROUND hydrant "Break away", 2 outlets
PN16, ÖNORM F 2010, EN 14384, EN 10746
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Modern design
- Made entirely of corrosion free materials
- O-rings embedded in non-corrosive material
- Minimal torque for operation (MOT < 80 Nm, mST > 250 Nm)
- Noticeable stop at the limits when opening and closing
- Hydrant head can be turned completely 360°
- Easy exchange of all inner parts
- Remaining water content according to EN 1074-6
- Automatic drainage system with pressure control, drainage time less than 10 min.
- Opening direction left
- 15 turns to open position
- Connection option for drainage line PE pipe Ø32 or Hawle drainage pipe no. 5067
- Outlets according to other international standards possible
- Several outlets on the stand pipe possible, positions on request
- Resistant against desinfectants acc. to EN 1074-1 Above ground hydrant - break away
- Simple repair of the breakaway areas
- Spare bolts for quick repair of the break away line are contained in the hydrant head
- Safety bar for spindle housing in the area of the break away line
- Hydrant head can be delivered with individual colors
Restoration Hawle H4 break away hydrant
Product variants (3)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Material||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5006427||H4 ABOVE GROUND HYDRANT PN16
|5006449||H4 ABOVE GROUND HYDRANT PN16
|5006430||H4 ABOVE GROUND HYDRANT PN16
Find out more about our extras.
Find suitable spare parts.