H4 break-away fire hydrant with drop jacket
When it matters most...
When an emergency occurs, there can be no compromises - that is why absolute perfection is also the minimum requirement of our H4 hydrants.
Thanks to their robust construction, the use of premium materials and high-quality workmanship, Hawle hydrants are reliable and will last for many years to come. Generous dimensioning ensures minimal pressure losses, and any necessary maintenance work can be carried out easily.
All these features make this hydrant the ideal solution. In short: with the H4 hydrant, we have elevated "peace of mind" to a new level.
- This above ground hydrant is convincing both in terms of technology and its construction in non-corroding material. In terms of optical effect, it has a remarkable and clear design
- The "drop jacket technology" protects the upper outlets from unauthorized use and weather. Upon unlocking the plastic jacket and it drops downwards the two indiviually lockable B-outlets can be opened
- Pressure relieving shut-off valves on hydrant head
- Simple locking and loosening of the drop jacket by means of snap."Shock absorbers" prevents the drop jacket from bumping hard
- Easy and quick repair of the break away line
- Spare bolts no. 8841 for quick repair of the break away line are stored in the head of the hydrant
- Safety bar for spindle housing in the area of the break away line
- Easy exchange of all inner parts without excavation
- Modern design
- Made entirely of corrosion free materials
- O-rings embedded in non-corrosive material
- Minimal torque for operation, (MOT < 80 Nm, mST > 250 Nm)
- Noticeable stop at the limits when opening and closing
- Hydrant head can be turned completely 360°
- Easy exchange of all inner parts
- Automatic drainage system with pressure control, drainage time less than 10 min.
- Opening direction left
- 15 turns to open position
- Connection option for drainage line PE pipe Ø32 or Hawle drainage pipe no. 5067
- Outlets according to other international standards possible
- Several outlets on the stand
- Hydrant can be delivered with individual colors
- Standard pipe cover: 1,50 m (on request 1,25 m and 1,00 m possible)
- Rate of flow: Rate of flow Q (m3/h) at a differential Kv[m3/h] pressure of 1 bar is for all HAWLEH4 hydrants higher than requested by ÖNORM F 2010 and EN 14384
- Remaining water content according to EN 1074-6
- Resistant against desinfectants acc. to EN 1074-1
- According to EN 14384, EN 1074-6 and ÖNORM F 2010
- Flange sized and drilled in accordance with EN 1092-1 | PN 16