H4.live break-away fire hydrant, corrosion free | digital
When it matters most...
When an emergency occurs, there can be no compromises - that is why absolute perfection is also the minimum requirement of our H4 hydrants.
Thanks to their robust construction, the use of premium materials and high-quality workmanship, Hawle hydrants are reliable and will last for many years to come. Generous dimensioning ensures minimal pressure losses, and any necessary maintenance work can be carried out easily.
All these features make this hydrant the ideal solution. In short: with the H4 hydrant, we have elevated "peace of mind" to a new level.
Digital hydrant for real-time monitoring
The digital H4.live notifies you of any actuation of the hydrant. You get real-time data and can obtain information about the activities and the condition of your H4.live hydrant anytime and anywhere. Due to this continuous monitoring, you are always up to date and get valuable details for your daily routines.
Administration is performed via the Hawle.live APP, where each H4.live is installed with its GPS data. This visualization allows not only a perfect overview but also the related documentation of all activities.
By means of the alert plan, immediate notification via SMS and/or e-mail can be configured.
- Continuous real-time monitoring
- Protection of the critical water infrastructure
- Data transmission via GSM network
- Easy commissioning via the Hawle.live APP
- Representation of the opening condition of the valve plug in the Hawle.live APP
- Knock-down sensor: warning when a hydrant has been knocked over
- Alerting by e-mail and/or SMS
- Access to the documentation of the history of all activities
- Minimization of failure risk - increase of reliability
- Modern design
- Made entirely of corrosion free materials
- O-rings embedded in non-corrosive material
- Minimal torque for operation, (MOT < 80 Nm, mST > 250 Nm)
- Noticeable stop at the limits when opening and closing
- Hydrant head can be turned completely 360°
- Easy exchange of all inner parts
- Automatic drainage system with pressure control, drainage time less than 10 min.
- Opening direction left
- 15 turns to open position
- Connection option for drainage line PE pipe Ø32 or Hawle drainage pipe no. 5067
- Outlets according to other international standards possible
- Several outlets on the stand
- Hydrant can be delivered with individual colors
- Standard pipe cover: 1,50 m (on request 1,25 m and 1,00 m possible)
- Rate of flow: Rate of flow Q (m3/h) at a differential Kv[m3/h] pressure of 1 bar is for all HAWLEH4 hydrants higher than requested by ÖNORM F 2010 and EN 14384
- Remaining water content according to EN 1074-6
- Resistant against desinfectants acc. to EN 1074-1
- According to EN 14384, EN 1074-6 and ÖNORM F 2010
- Flange sized and drilled in accordance with EN 1092-1 | PN 16
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (1)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Material||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5034144||H4 CORROSION FREE HYDRANT PN16
BREAK-AWAY, UNI70 COUPLINGS
|C80-RD1,00-BB||NAN NIRO-ALU-NIRO||PN16||53 KG|