- Automatic drainage system (maintainable)
- Rudget, but weight and flow optimized design
- Opening for the use of slings
- Enough space for bolts assembling
- 100% corrosion protected
- Excellent spindle bearing for many openings / closings (no blank areas).
- Large thread engagement of the spindle even in maximum closed position
- Minimal torque for operation (MOT < 130 Nm, mST > 260 Nm)
- Vibration free plug guide with plastic slides.
- 15 turns to open position
- Screwless connection of the bonnet
- Particularly suitable for pigging, by simply disassambling the bonnet, the cleaning pig can be inserted vertically
- All internal parts made of corrosion-resistant material and can be removed upwards without uninstall the hydrant
- aCover cap with non-slip tread surface - easy to remove also from outside
- Residual water zero < EN 1074-6; draining time < 10 min.
- Working pressure: max. 16 bar (PN 16)
- Flange sized and drilled according to EN 1092-2 / PN 16
- Outlets: Claw DN80, Nor Standard 2 ½”, Storz B (2 ½”) or A (4”), other couplings of different national standards on request
- Rate of flow: Q (m3/h) at a differential pressure of 1 bar is higher than requested by EN14339 Kv[m3/h]
- Resistance to disinfectants according to EN 1074-1
Hawle quality guarantee
Find suitable accessories.