Underground hydrant DUO
PN16, EN 14339
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Working pressure: max. 16 bar (PN 16)
- complete drainage - residual water zero (RW 0)
- All internal parts are made of corrosion-resistant material and can be removed without excavating the hydrant, apart from ball.
- With ball double-locking
- Easy assembly with loose flange and integrated flange seal
- operation takes place via valve key on 27/32 square cap via the rod and the stainless steel spindle that lies above
- Flange sized and drilled according to EN 1092-2 | PN 16
Find out more about our extras.