Flange adapter with PE ends | PN 10
for electrofusion, PE 100 / SDR 17,6 - PN 10
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- For PE pipes according to EN 12201, DIN 8074
- Flange sized in accordance with EN 1092-2, drilled in accordance with EN 1092-2 | PN 10 standard; PN 16 for DN 200 please specify on order - other standards on request
- Flange adapter with PE fusion tail
- In a flange with a combined push-screw socket, a PE fusion socket is inserted from factory
- High performance sealing of the PE tail is assured by two separate seals and a stainless steel support liner within the tail
- The fusion of the valve in the PE line can take place through butt fusion or electrofusion socket; twisting is not permissible after fusion of the valve
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (3)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5005017||FLANGE ADAPTOR PE FUSION PN10
|5005019||FLANGE ADAPTOR PE FUSION PN10
|5005021||FLANGE ADAPTOR PE FUSION PN10
Find suitable accessories.