System 2000 - approved from external Institute | 100 YEARS EXPECTED LIFETIME
The Hawle System 2000 is your optimal choice of a mechanical plastic pipe connection. Since the system was first developed in the 1980s, over 3 million units have been installed worldwide. This requires neither special training nor special tools; a simple torque wrench is all the installer needs. The unique grip ring design ensures the pressure is evenly distributed on the pipe to guarantee a permanent restraint connection.
Sometimes a water supply pipe reaches the end of its service life - water defects are thus inevitable. Hawle actively combats these problems using Synoflex pipe connections! This is because the large range of Hawle Synoflex products even makes it possible to repair or connect older pipematerials (e.g. asbestos cement or metal pipes) correctly to actual pipe materials like for example plastic pipes. Synoflex connections are quick, safe, simple and durable and are suitable for above-ground and underground applications alike. A system for pipes of all types that not only saves storage space and storage costs, but a lot of hassle too.
- The Syno2000 can be used as a sliding connector upon removal of the pipe stop ring (Note: when used as a sliding connector chamfer the pipe firstly)
- Using a lip seal ring for sealing the pipe allows for easier insertion of the pipe into the System 2000 socket
- The pipe restraining system is required for pushing the pipe into the seal and chamfer with an appropriate tool
- Specially developed for repairs or expansion of existing networks using plastic pipes
- Easy assembly and disassembly (superior mechanical connection, no welding, minimal assembly and disassembly forces)
Learn more about reliable System 2000 pipe connections in our Hawle Knowledge blog.
- The Synoflex socket system provides high quality restraint connections to all common water supply pipes. The patented Synoflex secures steel, DCI, PE/PVC and AC* pipes with fully corrosion protected connections
- Flexible gasket
- Flexible Synoflex grip ring
- Tension locks corrosion resistant. Each support element in the grip ring holds a tension lock element
- Bolts reversible 180°
- Angle compensation max. 8° (+/- 4° each socket)
- Support element and grip element are pressed into one another. The grip elements does not fall off as a result of inserting of pulling the pipe out
- Warning! A restraint connection between Synoflex and asbestos cement pipes can’t be confirmed. Removal of the grip ring is not necessary.
Learn more about reliable Synoflex pipe connections in our Hawle Knowledge blog.
- Suitable for PE pipes 80/100, EN 12201, DIN 8074
- For PVC pipes according to EN ISO 1452-2
- For PE pipes with thin walls (≥ SDR 21) and low internal pressure we recommend using a support liner
- restraint acc. to DIN 8076 T1/T3
- with protecting caps of recycled PE or PE foil packing to prevent ingress of dirt & dust during storage acc. to EN 12351 and EN 805
- According to EN 14525
- For restraint connections with PE pipes (PE ≥ SDR 17), a support liner No. 6035 is required
- packed to prevent ingress of dirt and dust during storage acc. to EN 12351 and EN 805
Product variants (7)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|Show||5017659||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN16||DN150 D180||PN16||19.6 KG|
|Show||5017660||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN16||DN200 D200||PN16||30 KG|
|Show||5017653||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN16||DN250 D250||PN16||45.8 KG|
|Show||5017654||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN16||DN250 D280||PN16||46.8 KG|
|Show||5017655||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN16||DN300 D315||PN16||68 KG|
|Show||5017656||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN10||DN350 D355||PN10||87 KG|
|Show||5017657||HAWLE-SYNO2000 CONNECTOR PN10||DN400 D400||PN10||112 KG|