Synoflex coupling, Waste water
Sometimes a water supply pipe reaches the end of its service life - water defects are thus inevitable. Hawle actively combats these problems using Synoflex pipe connections! This is because the large range of Hawle Synoflex products even makes it possible to repair or connect older pipematerials (e.g. asbestos cement or metal pipes) correctly to actual pipe materials like for example plastic pipes. Synoflex connections are quick, safe, simple and durable and are suitable for above-ground and underground applications alike. A system for pipes of all types that not only saves storage space and storage costs, but a lot of hassle too.
- The Synoflex socket system provides high quality restraint connections to all common water supply pipes. The patented Synoflex secures steel, DCI, PE/PVC and AC* pipes with fully corrosion protected connections
- Flexible gasket
- Flexible Synoflex grip ring
- Tension locks corrosion resistant. Each support element in the grip ring holds a tension lock element
- Bolts reversible 180°
- Angle compensation max. 8° (+/- 4° each socket)
- Support element and grip element are pressed into one another. The grip elements does not fall off as a result of inserting of pulling the pipe out
- Warning! A restraint connection between Synoflex and asbestos cement pipes can’t be confirmed. Removal of the grip ring is not necessary.
Learn more about reliable Synoflex pipe connections in our Hawle Knowledge blog.
- According to EN 14525
- For restraint connections with PE pipes (PE ≥ SDR 17), a support liner No. 6035 is required
- packed to prevent ingress of dirt and dust during storage acc. to EN 12351 and EN 805