- The Synoflex socket system provides high quality restraint connections to all common water supply pipes. The patented Synoflex secures steel, DCI, PE/PVC and AC* pipes with fully corrosion protected connections
- According to EN 14525
- Flexible gasket
- Flexible Synoflex grip ring
- Tension locks corrosion resistant. Each support element in the grip ring holds a tension lock element
- Bolts reversible 180°
- Angle compensation max. 8° (+/- 4° each socket)
- For restraint connections with PE pipes (PE ≥ SDR 17), a support liner No. 6035 is required
- Support element and grip element are pressed into one another. The grip elements does not fall off as a result of inserting of pulling the pipe out
* Warning! A restraint connection between Synoflex and asbestos cement pipes can’t be confirmed. Removal of the grip ring is not necessary.
Learn more about reliable Synoflex pipe connections in our Hawle Knowledge blog.
Hawle quality guarantee
HAWLE-SYNOFLEX restraint multi-range couplings | EN
Product variants (11)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|