ISO combination tapping valve
with external threads 2" for direct connection to pipe-saddle
Packaged without push-fitting.
- Resilient seated gate valve with smooth straight-through bore
- With conical 2" external thread according to EN 10226 for the clamp attachment and with cylindrical connection thread 1½" according to ISO 228 for connection fitting No. 6221F
- For PE pipes according to EN 12201 and DIN 8074
- One valve with 5 ISO push-fit fittings for PE pipes (pipe Ø 25/32/40/50/63 mm) - reduces stock-keeping!
- A robust valve made of POM
- All parts made of corrosion-free materials
- For the easiest under pressure tapping and the quickest installation of ISO push-fit Fittings
- Sealing system: the contact between wedge and body is friction-free. Therefore no scuffing or abrasion of the wedge
- Bonnet with body homogeneously connected through
- rotational welding
- 2 O-rings for spindle sealing
- Spindle bearing made of brass
- Overload protection
- Threaded connection for extension spindle
- Suitable for all underground installations
Standard version: without handwheel and extension spindle
Special versions: on request
Hawle quality guarantee
Hawle house connections | EN
Find suitable accessories.