Service valve POM HAWLE-FIT
HAWLE-FIT sockets for PE pipes
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Resilient seated gate valve with smooth straight-through bore
- For PE pipes according to EN 12201 and DIN 8074 | up to PN 16; up to 30° C medium temperature
- The high-tensile connection to the pipe is achieved via the two HAWLE-FIT sockets
- Assembly-ready supply: no screwing required before inserting the pipe
- All parts made of corrosion free materials
- Maximum spindle torque: 80 Nm.
- Easy disassembly without special Tools
- Sealing system: the contact between wedge and body is friction free. Therefore no scuffing or abrasion of the wedge
- Bonnet with body homogeneously connected through rotational welding
- 2 O-rings for spindle sealing
- Spindle bearing made of brass
- Overload protection
- Threaded connection for extension spindle
- Suitable for all underground installations
Standard version: without handwheel and extension spindle
Special versions: on request
PN16 for potable water
PN10 for waster water
Hawle house connections | EN
Find out more about our extras.