Service valve POM with PE ends, welded
PE ends PE 100 / SDR 11
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Resilient seated gate valve with PE-fusion tails in combination with PE pipes according to EN 12201, DIN 8074
- Sealing system: the contact between wedge and body is friction free. Therefore no scuffing or abrasion of the wedge
- Bonnet with body homogeneously connected through rotational welding
- 2 O-rings for spindle sealing
- Spindle bearing made of brass
- Overload protection
- Threaded connection for extension spindle
- Suitable for all underground installations
- The valve can be connected to the PE pipeline by either butt fusion or electrofusion
- Maximum spindle torque: 80 Nm.
- Resilient seated valve with 2 permanently attached PE tails, factory welded. The valve design prevents sediment accumulating irrespective of water Quality. An O-ring seal guarantees sealing to the valve Body
Standard version: without handwheel and extension spindle
Special versions: on request
Hawle quality guarantee
Hawle house connections | EN
Find out more about our extras.