Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
- Resilient seated gate valve with PE-fusion tails in combination with PE pipes according to EN 12201, DIN 8074
- Sealing system: the contact between wedge and body is friction free. Therefore no scuffing or abrasion of the wedge
- Bonnet with body homogeneously connected through rotational welding
- 2 O-rings for spindle sealing
- Spindle bearing made of brass
- Overload protection
- Threaded connection for extension spindle
- Suitable for all underground installations
- The valve can be connected to the PE pipeline by either butt fusion or electrofusion
- Maximum spindle torque: 80 Nm.
- This resilient seated valve has PE tails screwed into and sealed in the sockets
- High performance sealing of the PE tails within the sockets is assured by two separate seals and a support liner within the tails
Standard Version: without handwheel and extension spindle
Special versions: on request
Hawle quality guarantee
Hawle house connections | EN
Product variants (4)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Outlet 1||Outlet 2||Pressure rating||Weight|
|Show||5003320||SERVICE VALVE PE FUSION PN16
|Show||5003323||SERVICE VALVE PE FUSION PN16
|Show||5003325||SERVICE VALVE PE FUSION PN16
|Show||5003328||SERVICE VALVE PE FUSION PN16
Find suitable accessories.