The new Hawle.live BOX provides IoT-based remote monitoring of water supply systems of all dimensions, and an efficient way to expand existing systems. Installation, including the supplied sensors, is extremely simple. Data is transmitted via the mobile network.
As an option, the live BOX triggers a notification when predefined alarm and warning limits are exceeded or not reached. All measured values remain permanently stored and are used for seamless documentation. The data is visualized and evaluated in Hawle.live MAP. Access to it is therefore possible with all personal devices.
The PowerPack additionally supplies the Hawle.live BOX and extends the operating time of the built-in battery for energy-intensive applications.
With the optional solar panel, even a continuous energy supply can be realized - which is also sustainable. The available Hawle.live applications can be combined individually.
- Easy installation (plug & play)
- Individually configurable
- Battery-powered base station
- No hidden costs
- Hawle.live MAP integration
- Power supply: internal battery pack, optionally with power supply unit
- Data transmission via 4G (LTE), 3G, 2G, global SIM card, powerful antenna
- Individually adjustable warning and alarm limits, notification via SMS and/or e-mail
- Time adjustable alarm call schedules, online configurable
- Various evaluations possible (graphics & reports)