Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
With the S.CAP system, all above-ground hydrants are monitored in real-time, and the utility keeps track of water withdrawals and controls direct access to the drinking water network. The commissioning of a hydrant is immediately registered, documented, and can be received as alert notification.
The administration takes place in HAWLE.MAP. Hydrants that have been in operation most recently are displayed geographically. With the S.CAP all existing hydrants can be retrofitted.
By means of an alert schedule, immediate notification via SMS and/or e-mail can be configured.
- Permanent monitoring of all hydrants
- Protection of critical infrastructure
- Alarm notification via e-mail and/or SMS is possible
- Statistics & evaluations
- Only one S.CAP per hydrant required
- The transmitter electronics are integrated into a Storz-B cover capsule. This makes it easy to retrofit all above-ground hydrants and turn them into smart hydrants.
- Data transmission via GSM network
- Easy commissioning via HAWLE.MAP