Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry
Diameter range DN 40–DN 300
Pressure rating PN 10 I PN 16
- Strainers protect the pipelines and plants.
- The fine-mesh double screen made of stainless steel reliably catches all particles with a diameter larger than 0.5–0.6 mm.
- Face-to-face length according to EN 558-1 GR 1 (DIN 3202 T1–F1)
- Strainers are designed for installation in horizontal pipelines.
- Installation in sloping and vertical pipelines is permissible if the medium flows from top to bottom.
- Please ensure that the flow direction matches the arrow direction on the body, and that the dirt cage is oriented downward.
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (6)
|Bookmark||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5014584||Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry||DN 40||PN16||8.6 KG|
|5014595||Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry||DN 125||PN16||42.5 KG|
|5014601||Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry||DN 250||PN10||165 KG|
|5014602||Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry||DN 300||PN10||285 KG|
|5014623||Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry||DN 250||PN16||165 KG|
|5014625||Strainer HAWLE, bottom service entry||DN 300||PN16||285 KG|