Strainer HAWLE, side service entry
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
Diameter range DN 50–DN 200
Pressure rating PN 10 I PN 16
- Strainers protect the pipelines and plants.
- The fine-mesh double screen made of stainless steel reliably catches all particles with a diameter larger than 0.5–0.6 mm.
- Face-to-face length according to EN 558-1 GR 1 (DIN 3202 T1–F1)
- Strainers are designed for installation in horizontal pipelines.
- Installation in sloping and vertical pipelines is permissible if the medium flows from top to bottom.
- Please ensure that the flow direction matches the arrow direction on the body, and that the dirt cage is oriented downward.
- The lateral access to the double screen makes it quicker and easier to remove the strainer.
- The new design boasts significantly higher flow capacities.
Hawle quality guarantee
Product variants (6)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5014604||Strainer HAWLE, side service entry||DN 50||PN16||12 KG|
|5014608||Strainer HAWLE, side service entry||DN 80||PN16||19 KG|
|5014611||Strainer HAWLE, side service entry||DN 100||PN16||34 KG|
|5014615||Strainer HAWLE, side service entry||DN 150||PN16||56 KG|
|5014619||Strainer HAWLE, side service entry||DN 200||PN10||120 KG|
|5014627||Strainer HAWLE, side service entry||DN 200||PN16||107 KG|