- HA-WELD® electrofusion saddle is used for welding onto PE pipes.
- The welding area shall be protected from unfavorable weather impact. The connecting surfaces of the parts to be welded must not be damaged and have to be free from dirt.
- The connecting surfaces (pipe surface and fitting inside) overlap. Via electric energy the resistance wires in the fitting, they are heated to welding temperature and welded with the pipe.
- The parameters of the saddle fitting required for the welding process are recorded by the welding unit by reading in a component-specific barcode. The barcode is located on the upper half.
- The union may be moved only after cooling down. Drilling may be performed only after the end of the cooling down phase.
- HA-WELD® devices are provided with a universal PIN for welding units (suitable for plugs 4.0 and 4.7 mm) - no plug adaptor required.
- In combination with fittings, the upper outlet is used to connect service lines.
Hawle quality guarantee
Hawle house connections | EN
Product variants (5)
|Bookmark||BIM data||Item number||Description||Nominal diameter||Pressure rating||Weight|
|5004352||D 90/ZAK46||PN16||1.05 KG|
|5004353||HA-WELD FUSION SADDLE||D 110/ZAK46||PN16||1.35 KG|
|5004354||D 125/ZAK46||PN16||1.3 KG|
|5004355||HA-WELD SADDLE||D 160/ZAK46||PN16||1.6 KG|
|5004356||D 225/ZAK46||PN16||2.3 KG|
This product was not found in your country
You can find similar products in the category Tapping Saddles