Pump protection valve Cla-Val
including nonreturn valve and manometer
Feedback on our products? Let us know what you think!
Diameter range DN 50 ( 2") – DN 1400
Pressure rating PN 10 I PN 16 I PN 25 I PN 40
- The pump protection valve functions: Pump switched off: The main valve functions as a mechanical check valve and is fully closed.
- Pump switched on: Opening operation: The solenoid valve is energized and the pump protection valve opens slowly depending on the needle valve setting.
- Closing operation: The solenoid valve is de-energized and the pump protection valve opens slowly depending on the needle valve setting. The electrical limit switch subsequently takes the pump out of operation.
- Power failure: In the event of a power failure, the differential pressure is reversed and the pump protection valve closes quickly to protect the pump.
- Minimum input pressure 0.2 bar, minimum differential pressure 0.5 bar.
Hawle quality guarantee
Find out more about our extras.