Reliable & energy self-sufficient remote monitoring - simply smart!
Monitoring the water supply system from any location - made possible by means of the Hawle.live BOX. The IoT-based system provides information about the water supply systems such as flow rate, water quality, filling level, and much more. At the same time, the Hawle.live BOX is suitable for any size of water supply system.
Installation - including that of the supplied sensors - is easy. Data are transmitted via the mobile radio network. As an option, the Hawle.live BOX will trigger an alert if a value either falls below or exceeds the previously defined alarm and warning limits. All measured values remain permanently stored and are used for complete documentation. The data are visualized and evaluated in the Hawle.live APP. Therefore, they can be accessed via all terminal devices.
Hawle.live BOX applications:
- Filling level, water meter, flow rate, pressure, control valves, water quality, power pack & solar panel, door contact, temperature, flooding.
- The power pack additionally supplies the Hawle.live BOX and extends the service time of the installed battery for energy-intensive applications.
- By means of the optional solar panel, even a continuous energy supply can be implemented - which is sustainable to boot.
- The available Hawle.live BOX applications can be combined individually.
- Very easy installation (plug & play)
- Individual configuration
- Battery-operated base station
- No hidden costs
- Hawle.live APP integration
- Power supply: internal battery pack, optionally available with power supply unit
- Data transmission via 4G (LTE), 3G, 2G, global SIM card, powerful antenna
- Individually adjustable warning and alarm limits, alerting by SMS and/or e-mail
- Alert plans with adjustable time, online configuration possible
- Various evaluations possible (charts & reports)
- No software installation required