Diameter range DN 40–DN 1400
Pressure rating PN 10 I PN 16 I PN 25 I PN 40
- The Cla-Val strainer protects system parts such as control valves and/or measurement devices from damage or malfunctions caused by foreign matter.
- The flat sieve positioned perpendicular to the flow direction and the straight flow result in the lowest possible pressure loss with a large dirt collection chamber.
- The 2-piece structure of the strainer has drain plugs in the cover and in the base of the housing.
- Since all you have to do is remove the cover, cleaning is extremely quick and easy.
- The strainer can be equipped with an automatic flush valve or a manual flushing set (see accessories) in front of the strainer. We recommend an installation with the cover on top.
Hawle quality guarantee
Find suitable accessories.